6.19.2012

Lego. Let's go.

So the fun part about my job... I get to be a kid. Rough life, eh? Seriously. I got to go to Legoland today with three of my favorite people on earth.

WAIT! Before I start on the day at the land of the legos, I must first mention that I had a great sleepover last night... with a 5-year-old. No, I was not babysitting. I invited her over. After a night of delicious dinner, a lovely walk, and donchas, we snuck into bed and watched Thumbelina. The BEST part of the night was when I began falling asleep before the 5 year old (big shocker haha) and I suddenly felt a face very close to mine and then I felt my sweet CJ kiss me on the forehead. I opened my eyes and could have cried at the sweetest, softest smile she had on her face. I swear, that kid is a 50-year-old in 5-year-old's body. 

Okay, back to Legoland.
It was a BE-A-YOOTIFUL day in Carlsbad. Sun was shining and we got there RIGHT when the park opened so there really weren't any lines. Honestly who could ask for a better day!?

Some of my favorite things from the day:
.:. Jack's eagerness to get past the chained off area
.:. Kirby's fear of the Dragon Coaster (I knew that kid and I had something in common)
.:. Jordan's laugh (it's quite contagious)
.:. "Up in the sky, No?"
.:. Jordan's little trick on Jack... let's just say, she takes after her mother.
.:. The car ride home. So fun.

Enjoy the pictures!

The map guy (Notice his name in the background... total accident!).
Big girl rides for Jordan.
Just gloating... no big deal.
I mean... come on!
Super cute...                                                           Struggling.
The horse... yet again.
Look, Hannah!
For Grammy and Papa! The Venetian!
Who knows what Jack is doing, but Kirby and I... were best friends.
Never grows up. And thank the Lord fro it.

No comments:

Post a Comment