9.06.2012

Do, Re, Me likey Salzburg.

Salzburg, Austria. What a city this has been. I fulfilled a life-long dream of mine my mothers to go on the Sound of Music tour and see the sites where the movie was filmed. Here are a few quick snapshots!
Part of Do Re Mi
The church where the wedding was filmed.
The stairs!!!

Me + Kelsey + Rachel + Briana
From the top of the hills that are alive.

Angela

Some fun self timer pictures from Monsee (the little town where the church they got married in is)

Briana and her best friend
Some old man from New York who was a photographer offered to take our picture and set us up like this... He pretty much told Angela to stand behind me because it was uneven with seven people.. you can see us laughing in back
The front of the house
The gazebo <3

On the train ride to Salzburg Michael got tired so I let him borrow my blow up neck pillow. In turn, I snapped a shot of the cover of the newest Disney Princess movie... "Princess Mike" not to be mistaken for the original movie "Prison Mike" from The Office.

We are off to Interlaken, Switzerland tomorrow morning for a bit of a break weekend during which I will be hiking up to the top of the highest point in Switzerland in the Alps... expect some be-a-U-ti-ful photos!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! You are hilarious! What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are incredible! looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) SUPER JEALOUS of your sound of music fantasy tour
    2) prison mike joke....laughing out loud for real right now. good work.
    3) lets secret skype again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly what Heidi said!! LOVE LOVE these posts and YOU!! Auntie JS

    ReplyDelete