9.09.2012

Oh, oh Switzerland, you've taken away my breath now once again

Title is from this song--> Click here.
Yes, this is real life. This picture was not stolen off of a website nor did I take a picture of a postcard. Believe it or not, I took this picture with my own two hands.

A group of us took a beautiful hike up to the tallest point in Europe.. or to the spot that you can take a train up to the tallest point, but that 45 minute train ride cost 116 Swiss Francs... so no to that one. But nonetheless it was still GORGEOUS as you can see and incredible weather. I was so blessed to embark on this incredible adventure with some great friends.
Interlaken has been a great break from school and the go, go, go that traveling and visiting museums brings (I do love that, but a break is nice). Tomorrow, I am doing pretty exciting. Let's just say, my mom told me I have to message her to tell her I am safe...

But I am not telling what it is hehehe.

Also, if any of you were wondering what it is like to skype my parents... 
this is a pretty accurate depiction.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and amazing!! ... and yo to the parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to the ditty by Bison while seeing your vibrant pictures was a pure joy to my senses. To see more pure joy, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bu6JNs51SI

    ReplyDelete