9.11.2012

Have I left you hanging?

So remember when I said I would be doing something that required me to call my mom after I did it? Well I called her. Don't worry. I am sure that's what you were waiting to hear.

On a side note, I went paragliding yesterday. 
It was magical. Pretty much like watching planet earth, but it was real life. 

It was a surreal experience because one moment your guide (mine's name was Thomas) tells you to start running and then the next minute your feet are not longer running on ground and he tells you to sit and then you are flying. It was crazy. Seriously. I recommend it to everyone. I would kill to learn how to to paraglide by myself, but I think my mother would kill me before she let some chute I was controlling kill me.  Here are a few pictures of the beautiful view I got to see!  
Me + Angela + Kylie
Sexy shoe time.
I'm on top of the world!
I think this is Kylie
Thomas... he was the best.

Can't wait to go again sometime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment