1.22.2012

Hosea's Wife



The boots in the picture above are about to become your new best friends whether you like it or not... I wear them almost every day. So you might as well get used to them.

Pants: Lucky Brand Boots:Nordstrom Shirt: Forever21 Sweater: Forever21 Jacket: Thrifted
The last two days have been spent in a way many might call "alone," but I like to refer to it as a date with just me, Norah Jones and my book, Redeeming Love (<----- That's the link to buy it so you have NO excuse). Trust me, you won't regret this read.  I sat on my couch for the past two days and got up for nothing except to feed myself and to relieve myself. Basically, I stuck to the essentials. A nice relaxing weekend if I do say so myself. 

Also, Norah Jones album "The Fall" is rockin' my world right now. You should take a stab at a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment