1.23.2012

Pitter-Patter

Boots:Target, Jacket: Anthropologie
Lower photos: Skirt and Shirt: Thrifted




Woah, who's that hott chick?
Oh, just no big deal or anything, It's Julianne. I know her.
She works at Starbucks and always smells like coffee... jealous?

5 reasons why I knew today was going to be a good day.

1. I woke up not to my alarm, but to the sound of rain on the window by my face. Score.
2. I knew I was able to not only wear my rainboots and beautiful jacket I got for Christmas, but I also got to sport my Mary Poppins umbrella.
3. I was breathing.
4. I woke up with enough time to get ready AND go and make toast.
5. I got a text from my mom saying her and my sister Heidi have safely arrived in Haiti! (Keep them and their team in your prayers. It's my mom and Heidi's 3rd time there!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment