1.31.2012

Red.



My new favorite updo.
Hey look mom! I can throw fire!
That's my friend, guys. Seriously. 
She willing subjects herself to hanging out with me, even in public, in the middle of the street, 
as cars honk at us to get out of the street while we are just trying to be artsy fartsy.. OKAY?
Shoes: Steve Madden, Pants: Lucky Brand, Shirt: Forever21, Earrings: Dear Diary
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo, Jacket: Thrifted, Sweatshirt:High School baby!

I smell like coffee. I started and ended my day at Starbucks. The second visit MUCH better than the first considering the fact that the first was at 6 AM and I was studying for my psychology exam.

Needless to say.. I have got to give a shout-out to the peeps up at my Montecito Starbucks! If I wasn't friends with Julianne, I wouldn't be cool enough to talk to ya'lls. I think you are all really neat.


Can't stress enough how awesome Hosea 2:16-20 is... you know what.. just read it


“In that day,” declares the LORD, 
   “you will call me ‘my husband’; 
   you will no longer call me ‘my master.’ 
I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips; 
   no longer will their names be invoked. 

In that day I will make a covenant for them 
   with the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky 
   and the creatures that move along the ground. 
Bow and sword and battle 
   I will abolish from the land, 
   so that all may lie down in safety. 
I will betroth you to me forever; 
   I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, 
   in love and compassion. 
I will betroth you in faithfulness, 
   and you will acknowledge the LORD."


Now that's what I call a love letter. It reminds me of the song "Chasing Me" by Jimmy Robeson. Click on that link and listen to it. It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment