1.25.2012

Just keep printing, just keep printing!




Boots:Nordstrom, Jeans:Express, Shirt:From Hallie!!!
Sweater:Nordstrom, Scarf:Thrifted
I couldn't help that face...
I was staring into the eyes of a goddess with majestic lion-esque hair.
(see picture below)
Ok, hey! How much did you buy that great dress Sara?
Just $1! There is no way you are serious! Yes, she is. And she's looking good.
Today. I turned in my first print. That's right ladies and gentleman. I, Hannah Ippolito, am in printmaking and I LOVE it! That's Julianne up there too! She made some awesome flamingos... seriously impeccable. Anyways, it was probably the most frightening thing in the world after I rolled that brayer (that is for Martha... if she ever reads this) on my block and then when I finally lifted that rice paper up to see... DUN DUH DUH DUH! My 50's dress printed just how I wanted!!!

So Neat.

Also. Hosea. Read it some time (mainly chapter 2:16-20, what a love letter that is!). We are so not worthy of the LOVE God has for us, but He is so good and gracious to give us grace.

It's time to buckle down and do some journalism and communication research reading... (super unwilling voice) yay...
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment