1.30.2012

What a Weekend.

The beautiful bride to be!
SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!
And by shots, I mean medicine. She was a little under the weather.
Come on people! This was a good wholesome bachelorette party! 




She probably won't appreciate me posting this picture, but this is cousinly love.
This perfectly describes what most of our time together is like. Deal with it Mary.
Oh, and thank you Shane for capturing this glorious moment.
This weekend I had the privilege of attending Mary's Bachelorette party! Mary is my cousin.. well, second-cousin, but who's counting right?

Anywho, Mary's sister, Maggie, put on quite the party! So much fun with scavenger hunts, funny shirts, junk food, game of things, helium and.. well maybe a 5:50 AM bedtime. I'm just sayin' it was getting PRETTY crazy.

Seriously a blast. Mary has the greatest friends who truly love her and know how to have a good time and a good laugh.

I am extremely excited for you, Shane and Mary! So happy to call you guys not only family, but some of my dearest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment