5.10.2012

80s Pop Pandora.

Today has been a day of cleaning. Cleaning out, cleaning up, cleaning off. Cleaning. 

The only thing that can really get me to clean is 80s Pop Pandora... especial when my main man MJ pops up with a jam like the one below.

Tomorrow my older sister, Heidi, graduates college!!! It's so different from when your friends graduate because with my sister, I feel the age difference. I am always two years behind her (Lord willing haha). But really. When my friends graduated, I was super stoked for them and it was just a regular ol' party, but when Heidi graduates... first off, I am SO proud and excited for her, but second off, my graduation seems so much closer. Crazy stuff man.

Me + Heidi
Gotta love those stars and stripes Heidi hahah
Anyways, I am so proud of my seeeeester Heidi. So stinking proud. I brag all the time about how my sister is graduating from USC with a degree in Film.

Did I mention her FILM degree was from the USC FILM SCHOOL!!! No big deal. Just one of the most acclaimed film schools ever. Can't wait Heid-sty!

MJ just popped back on... gotta go dance... I mean clean... uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment