5.09.2012

Coolest mom alert!

My mom has the coolest and one of the most important jobs on the planet.

She is the Children's Director of our church... aka she teaches children about Jesus.

Not only is her job super cool and important, but she is INCREDIBLE at it. No one else I know can get a room full of Preschooler-3rd graders do crazy dances and learn a bunch of silly things. I went to AWANA with her tonight and for all of those who know what AWANA is, take what you know about it and throw it out the window because AWANA with my mom running it is probably the best thing I have ever seen.

My mom is the best. No doubt about it.

I can't wait for VBS where she truly shines.
My mom helping a little kiddo learn a Bible Verse.
Recognize that cool cat?
Jillian makes my mama laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment