5.15.2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Day

Someones status on facebook today was that it was "Chocolate Chip Cookie Day."

I did not question it. I dove right into the celebration and lured my little sister into it by telling her she would be on my blog (I don't know why that worked haha but I am happy it did!)

So to share with you all here is our chocolate chip cookie recipe... It's basically the same as the one on the back of the Toll House Chocolate Chip bag, but we like to think it's a bit different :)

Also, I will be posting a bit about the weekend tomorrow. I got a little sick and was not really up to posting much (sorry Heidi!)

INGREDIENTS
2 ¼ CUPS FLOUR
1 tsp BAKING SODA
1 tsp SALT
1 CUP… 2 STICKS… BUTTER
¾ CUP GRANULATED SUGAR
¾ CUP BROWN SUGAR PACKED TIGHTLY
1 tsp VANILLA
2 LARGE EGGS
1-2 CUPS CHOCOLATE CHIPS

INSTRUCTIONS
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 DEGREES
2. IN ONE BOWL, MIX FLOUR, BAKING SODA AND SALT
3. IN ANOTHER BOWL, MIX BUTTER, GRANULATED SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR, AND VANILLA.
4. THEN ADD ONE EGG AT A TIME TO THE BUTTER/SUGAR MIXTURE
5. SLOWLY ADD THE FLOUR MIXTURE
6. ADD CHOCOLATE CHIPS
8. BAKE FOR 9-11 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN
9. ENJOY
10. ALSO, BE SURE TO HAVE A BLAST MAKING THEM


Flour moustaches.
Oooooo!!!!! Yummy! I think I ate half of them!

2 comments:

  1. love the flour facial hair.
    can't wait to join in the fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait either :)
      It's gonna be CRAAAAZAAAAYYYYY!

      Delete