5.16.2012

Beat LA: Warriors hit up Petco

Briana Jones... you have made it. You have arrived. Hehehe

It was a beautiful day today :)

We, meaning Briana, Blake and I, ventured off to the Padres game where they played the Dodgers. We graciously sat next to a few Dodgers fans. I know, I know, pretty nice of us. But I mean, I am practically brothers with three of them, I was able to let it slide. 

AND THE PADRES WON!!! Quite the shocker... playing probably the best team in the league... and let's be real, the Padres, well I hate to say it, but they ain't that good (I really just go to the games for the food and the yelling).

Needless to say, it was a fantastic day. Seriously. So much fun. What's not to love about America's greatest pastime!  
Pre-gaming it.
Funny how the "W" got cut off and it is how I pronounce it
"Vienerschnitzel!!!"
Love my Pads
The Dodger fans... aka... my brothers.
Andrew + Nate
Blake + Briana
True Pad Squad
Me + Briana
Baby, you're a firework.
Whatcha gonna do 'bout it.
LET'S GO WARRIORS!
Me + Andrew + Blake + Briana + Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment