5.21.2012

Family Dinner in the Jacuzzi

It was such a nice day outside that we just HAD to eat dinner in the hot tub! So fun. I love my spontaneous family :)

Speaking of how much I love my family, this weekend was CRAZY because of Heidi's graduation party... aka a ton of family/people who might as well be family came over. It was so much fun, but it meant there was SO MUCH cooking to do. Never a bad thing, but boy oh boy did my feet hurt on friday night. I will be posting a recipe or three for a few of my favorite appetizers in the near future :)

I am leaving for Haiti on Sunday. I can't even wrap my head around that. I am so excited for this experience. Honestly I am going in with NO expectations. I feel like when I expect things, I try to control them and then when whatever it is doesn't happen or goes wrong, I feel let down. I just want God to be present. That is the only thing I am expecting. I can't wait to meet Shirley!!!

I got to skype my dear Esther girl today. Always a plus.

OH! And I am off to Orange County to see my lovely cousin Mary. I can't wait!!!

Also, here are a few pictures from the photobooth at Heidi's grad party and by a few I mean 70 or so... oops. Sorry I'm not sorry.
Twins haha.
My Haiti buddies :)
Sisters... they never change.
The following few with these three are gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment