5.27.2012

Haiti, Here We Come!!!

So here I am. At LAX, full from Chili's, and SUPER excited.

Definitely a different trip then my mom and sister have been on. I am going with a high school and I am a chaperone. Let's be honest, I will probably end up being more like the kids than in charge.. what's new.

PAUSE: so cool, just as I am writing this, a lot of the kids gathered around the guitar and started singing "No Place I'd Rather Be." I am already so blessed by these kids. I can already see how much love they have for each other and for Jesus and for each other. SO STOKED for this trip to get rollin.

Well, we are boarding!!!








3 comments:

  1. So excited for all of you!! Love my sister's face! ...in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically all those kids are from tri-city! how funny! have a great time, can't wait to see what you do for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete