3.14.2012

Chubby Cheeks and Wedding Dresses

Today I had the privilege of going with my dear "twin" cousin Abbie to pick out a wedding dress! We are three days apart so it was SO exciting to be a part of this monumental moment.

It was quite the party, mainly because my mom's side of the family is always good for a laugh... not to easy when your cheeks are puffy and a little sore, but I had a GREAT time!
Abbie + Annie
Mama + Aunt Jimi Sue + Abbie (haha nicely done Abigail)
We sure do love to laugh :)
People have told me I am related to her... I just don't see it ;)
Sorry Will, no sneak peaks :) hehe

Still can't wait to eat some solid food. I legitimately fell asleep to the smell of pizza. There was none in my house, but I wanted it so bad I could smell it. Soon and very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment