3.12.2012

My Wisdom is Gone!!!

So today was the day! I lost my wisdom in the form of my third molars and I am pleasantly surprised to say it hasn't been such a big deal. The only part that has gotten me so far was when I walked to the kitchen and started to feel faint so I had to lay on the kitchen floor and crawl back to my little hideaway in the guest room. Haha wish I had documentation, it was pretty hilarious. 

Other than that, I am just coping with the fact that I don't get to eat solid food while I am home and I had quite a few recipes in mind. Below are a few from the "Sam the Cooking Guy" episode I watched last night (for those who are not San Diegans, Sam the Cooking Guy is a local cooking show with this really funny guy who cooks for REAL. And by real I mean his food is fantastic, but you know... sometimes he drops something or is rushing around the kitchen... like the rest of us. Makes you feel better about yourself because although I can cook, I'm no graceful swan in the kitchen.)

This is one of my favorites--> Roasted Tomato Pasta
I mean really?--> Cheese Garlic Fries
I would use regular Italian Turkey Sausage but--> Spicy-ish Sausage Pasta

Enjoy the embarrassing photos!

Before + After w/gauze
The aftermath... so pleasant, I was definitely out of it.
I'm feelin' the chub coming on BUT I feel great... and I mean chocolate pudding all day long...
I'm not complaining!
So I didn't get a video of me coming out of surgery... 
to be honest it would't have been very exciting, but this is the video of me waking up this morning. 
Looks like I don't need drugs to be a butt. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment