3.11.2012

My weekend in many pictures and few words.

No pictures from the start of my weekend with my beautiful Esther. A nice day of rejuvenation, prayer, and girl time ;) Haha. I lub you Esther girl.


Supermodel documentary hour! haha
Mary + Me
My sweet Sammy. 
I'm cute... deal with it.
Photo creds to above photos: Shane McCann

Softball fun with my Sammy girl and my wonderful cousins, Mary and Shane, who came down do chillax and possibly play some Michael Jackson Wii Dance... yah... that happened.

Pictured below is what also happened. Mary danced so hard she broke a glass. That's dedication.
 Sunday after church breakfast at OPH with the fam bam. I love my family so much.
Jackson
Tor-Stor-Bit-A-Bor
Mama + Papa
After a nice afternoon of relaxation, I got to have some daddy-daughter time for my last supper before losing my wisdom teeth and being incapable of eating wonderful food for the rest of the week (kill me).
Heat the steak plates
Freeze the salad plates
Hey Daddy-O
Yummy Outback Steakhouse!
Such a good weekend.

Coming Soon: Chubby Cheeked Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment