3.21.2012

Here Comes the Sun.

ESTHER!!! Gosh I love this girl. Although our time was short together yesterday, we made the most of it. I love spontaneity and that's exactly where this little sunny photo shoot came from! So much fun!

I know t is covering my face, but... gotta love that lens flare!
Boots: Steve Madden, Pants: LF, Tank: Thrifted,
Button Down: HOME, Sweater: H&M
This is the start of a busy two weeks! I will be trying to update as much as I can, but Spring Sing is in 10 DAYS!!!

I think I have breifly mentioned Spring Sing before, but it is a dorm competition where the dorms split up into men and women and they make up an eight-minute skit. They change the lyrics to popular songs and have costumes and giant props... the works. We perform at a huge venue called the Santa Barbara Bowl so its SUPER fun! And I feel like I am a diva like Beyonce. It's fantastic. THIS is the skit my lovely Co-Director, Briana, and I directed last year. Briana, baby you're a firework.

Anyways, last year I was a dorm director, but this year I am the Co-Producer which means I am second in command this year and I will be producing the ENTIRE (aka I am in charge of all the dorms and behind the scenes work) show next year! So it will a TON of work, but it's a blast! I am extremely honored to be in this position!

Also, continue to pray for Profe Miles. Her surgery went well, but continual prayer for a speedy recovery is great!

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment