3.17.2012

Skittles vs. M&M's Roulette

The Chubbmiester has left the building. Aka, my swelling has gone down.

At my follow-up appointment today the oral surgen told me I could eat real food! So my mama and I immediately went to DZ Akin's (a family favorite) and got some yummy french toast with Grammy and Papa. Great start to a great day that ended with some DELICIOUS Italian food at Arrivederci's (THANK GOODNESS!!! I missed my pasta) and a family outing to the movies. 

The movie, a documentary about a coach of a football team in a very underprivileged area in Memphis, TN that completely turned their football program, was called "Undefeated" and there is just one thing I don't understand; how come, every time a movie is ENTIRELY about football I end up in tears. EVERY TIME. Honestly, it was really good, but I am really tired and was totally dozing off durning parts of it, but every time I wasn't, I was crying. I just don't get it. haha
Double take much??? Seriously, they are twins.
Cutest couple ever.
Oh and no movie theater candy for us. We took a trip down memory lane and got candy from Candy Depot (went their in 5th grade with my best friend Molly right after we went to Corvette Diner with our class). I was SO excited to be there because I LOVE candy, but I came across the same thing I do every time I go to a pay-by-weight candy shop; The Chocolate vs. Fruity/Sour Dilemma. I mean I have to be honest with myself, I have no control when I enter a 100 foot radius of candy, let alone an entire store FULL of all the options at my fingertips. So of course, my infantile mind chose both. Bad choice. I spent the whole movie playing Skittles vs m&ms roulette.
My Dad's bag has 1 jawbreaker in it. Seriously, that was all he got.

No comments:

Post a Comment