3.19.2012

Mundane Mondays

First day back at school in a week and I am going to be honest with you... I would rather be ANYWHERE else right now. I mean, I love Westmont and I love the people here, but the second I stepped into my first class today I felt that same loathing for early mornings and lecturing professors. 

On a lighter note, I bought some really awesome chapstick and it came in the mail today. The scent is "Unicorn Farts" as displayed below. I got it off of Long Winter Soap Company off of Etsy.com. It really does smell like what a unicorn's farts would smell like and it keeps my lips SUPER DUPER hydrated. 
Also, my mom, little sister, and I have become quite obsessed with the game "draw something" so here are a few of my creations... 

If you play me I may just display your most beautiful pieces :)

ALSO!!!

My most incredible spanish teacher from high school is having breast cancer surgery tomorrow and I know she would love LOTS of prayer tomorrow! Read about her story here.


No comments:

Post a Comment