3.03.2012

11 Countries, 18 Cities, 4 Months.


Those dots from the 26th to the 29th are Bruges, Belgium



I could not be any more excited for my European adventure. Only problem is... it's six months away. But above is my schedule for the trip! Did you see the 29 NIGHTS I will be in Italy????? Yah, I did too. Woah. We will be living in apartments so hopefully I will be able to cook some REAL Italian meals there!!! Maybe I will meet some wise Italian woman to teach me a thing or two!

Time to start practicing some languages! And also, I need to learn how to pack light... 45 pounds and a carryon for 4 months of traveling... don't be expecting cute outfits to be appearing on here. 

Oh man. I can't handle myself right now. I am WAY to excited. Europe, here I come... in six months.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah - I've been creeping on your blog while I'm abroad, hope you don't mind :) Stoked to see you are headed to Europe in the fall! Being abroad is amazing. You will learn so much, grow so much, and see more of the world than you ever have. Get pumped! It is the experience of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah!!! I hope Istanbul is incredible! I hear a lot about it from Whitney and it sounds like an incredible life-changing experience! And thanks for the advice on studying abroad! I definitely can't wait to learn, grow and see the world!

      Delete