4.18.2012

2 Weeks Left and a Little Unsure

This blog post is 99.3% per request of Madeline.

Dear Madeline, 
I am sorry that I have been too busy to be posting things on my blog. I hope this serves as a satisfactory distraction from your homework.
Love,
Hannah
I ripped my favorite pants on the planet earth.
It was completely from being old
I didn't trip.
I didn't fall.
I just bent down and they ripped.
Pants: Lucky Brand (no longer available in black, but this is a dark blue!),
 Shoes: Nordstrom, Shirt: Forever21, Sweater: Nordstrom, Necklace: Forever21
I have 2 WEEKS LEFT of school. That's SUPER exciting, but at the same time, it is bringing a lot of wonderful things to a close. 
1. Both of my roommates are graduating. That is probably one of the saddest things I could ever think of happening. I am going to miss our late night pillow talks, our laugh attacks, our love for One Tree Hill, New Girl, and as much as I hate to admit it, The Bachelor, and our obsession with anything sweet (lemon bars, cookie dough, candy, ice cream, etc). But more than anything, I am going to miss the excitement we all get when we walk in the room to see one another that has NEVER died down. I love how much we all truly enjoy one another and can always find something to laugh about. Both Kelly and Kim have blessed me more, not only this past semester, but throughout my entire time here at Westmont than I could ever imagine. I am INCREDIBLY thankful for them and could never fully express that to them.
2. This begins the large amount of time that I will not be seeing people. I have a 3 1/2 month long summer and then a 4 month long excursion throughout Europe. 7 or so months would not be that bad if my sweet Whitney was not abroad this past semester or some of my dear friends weren't going abroad next spring (which makes it a year that I won't be seeing some people)
3. Those are just two I can think of, but there are many more. I promise

BUT there are also some GREAT things that come along with the end of this year.
1. I get to be in my home SO soon with my mama, my kitchen and free time to do crafts and cook all day long.
2. I will be working a lot (Nannying for my dear Luke and hopefully others) so I will hopefully be making a lot of money to spend in Europe!!!
3. I AM GETTING CLOSER TO EUROPE

So am I a little scared for the end of this semester... a little, absolutely. But you know what, if I've learned anything in my life I've learned that God's got this. I have nothing to worry about. As long as I keep my focus on Him and I am dedicated to glorifying Him in all that I do, I think it's going to be okay. Even though the uncertainty is scary, I am willing to be a little scared in order to do great things for Him.

A LITTLE SIDE NOTE:
Like I mentioned, I am nannying (or would like to) this summer in San Diego. So if you are someone who needs a nanny or KNOW someone who needs a nanny please let me know!!! I have lots of experience with working with kids and would love to send my resume out to anyone who is interested! 


No comments:

Post a Comment