4.06.2012

The Swing of Things

So I discovered something I am really good at today...

Picking out the dress that is either sold out or the most expensive. I know, it's the best talent anyone could have asked for. Seriously. It's my favorite thing in the world.

Our Spring Formal is in a week and I am (in true Hannah fashion) just now thinking of looking for a dress. Here are a few of the options:


We shall see what happens...

Oh and here are a few pictures from a few days ago. I love the Knapps :)
Courtney + Me + Tommy
We are models haha.

I am so happy to be home. The ride on the train was so nice :)
Stop this Train. Ryanne.
What's his name...
Fro boy.
Footloose.
I'M SO SINGLE!!! hahahahhahaha
I'm opening a bottle of wine... would you ladies care for some?
Ryanne, let's do that again sometime :)
With the rhythm of my heart, and my sleepy girl's breathing, with the rhythm of the southbound train.

No comments:

Post a Comment