4.08.2012

Easter eggs and Hunger Games


Before I share about my wonderful day today I have to give a small piece of advice and I am putting it at the top so no one misses it: When you go to the movies with your family, be sure to have them check as you walk out of the theater for any unwarranted milk duds that decide to reside smack dab in the middle of your rear end. And if not when you walk out of the movies then surely have them check when you go to make a grocery run by yourself and unknowingly walk around VONS looking like you pooped your pants. That is all. Oh... and here is photo evidence to why, if this ever happened to you, it might be slightly embarrassing:
Anyways... This morning, leftovers from Cucina Urban served as the ingredients to our egg scramble and boy oh boy was it tasty. Just one more reason to go there!!!


After a day by the poolside (which somehow for the short time I was out there, I managed to burn my porcelain skin) with Bossypants By Tina Fey and my darling cousins who I can't seem to get enough of, we colored some Easter eggs and went to see the Hunger Games! It was... SO good. SOOOO GOOD.

The Big V's concentrated face haha
La artista showing us all up

Happy Easter everybody! Jesus died for us and that is something I take for granted way too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment