4.28.2012

Goodbye M'loves!

As sad as I am that I have been absent from 'Every Last Detail,' I have had one of the GREATEST weeks! I was super busy with homework, but I think because Esther is leaving (along with a lot of me going abroad and not seeing people for 9 or so months to a year), I am just living it up here at Westmont. 

We had a bonfire last night in honor of Esther and Kelby leaving Westmont. I had some great conversations, ate some yummy chocolate and graham crackers (I don't like s'mores and I am not afraid to admit it... okay, I am a little afraid, hence why this proclamation is in parentheses) and really celebrated the upcoming chapter in both of their lives.  I love you Esther and Kelby. So much. And I am really going to miss you guys.

A little spur the moment addition to my summer plans... I AM GOING TO HAITI!!! 
I know, crazy, right? My mom called me up two days ago and asked if I wanted to join her on her 4th (5th?) trip! I had about 24 hours to decide and there is no doubt in my mind, I want to go. I cannot wait to experience this with my Mama. Can't wait to see what growth the Lord has in store for us through this trip :) 

Anywho, enjoy these pictures of the bonfire!
Kat?
Totally Kat...
NAILED IT! Oh wait.. that was me...
Oh, your name is Kav... I get it.
Masa
Morea + Esther + Kat + Nate
Chelsea + Annabelle
Esther + Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment