4.23.2012

Workin' at the Carwash (woah-oo-woah-oo-woah-oo-oo)

What is more fun than baked goods, dirty cars and friends. After yesterday, I would argue that nothing is better than those three things combined. 

You see, I have this friend Nate (pictured below...)
Nate is like my twin brother. We look quite a bit alike, we are both very goofy, and we both love baja blast (there are more reasons why we are like brother and sister, but that's good enough for now).

Well, Nate was short on tuition so he decided to have a carwash/bake sale in order to raise the money he needed. With a little love an support from some friends, he was able to reach the goal amount he needed which means... Nate is coming back to Westmont next year!!! Hip hip, HOORAY!

Could not have though of a better way to spend my Sunday than washing cars, dancing in the street (and on the corner), getting introduced outside of VONS to the proclaimed "Renaissance Man" of this century for art and athletics, and helping my brother come back to Westmont. Needless to say, I love ya bud and I am so happy for you and proud of you.

Here are some fun pics of the day!

Michelle + Meredith
Wesley
The dancers. They were at it for hours and never dropped in energy. So impressed.
Haha our makeshift sign holder
Nate + Meredith
What beauties :)
BROWNIES!!! My weakness!
David + Nate
Bromance sesh.
Michael lookin suave
Taylor as a penguin
Go Josiah!
God is so good. He provides when you put your trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment