4.02.2012

Remember me?

Oh, hey there... long time no talk.

Spring Sing kind of had hold on me this past week which is why there has been quite the vacancy on this here site. I am tired, sore and have no energy. But not to fear! I am back and ready to stay on top of things.

Speaking of staying on top of things, I have a lot of homework this week so instead of writing about Spring Sing, here are a few pictures of some of the events of the week (I will post a better entry about Spring Sing when the actual pictures come out!)
I spent a lot of time with this lovely lady, Courtney.
My dad raking the bocci ball court haha

The claaaaaaaaaw!
Pimp my ride.
No comment. Seriously, too good.
Rain, rain go away!
From the top of the dumpster during the final act of the night. It was such a great night.
Despite my time constraints with homework, I do have to mention this small little story. So our activities team at our school scheduled a Mat Kearney concert the day after Spring Sing and I had planned on leaving early because I was tired until his opener Zach Heckendorf started playing. Woah. That kid has MAD skills. Oh and then... Mat Kearney may or may not have singled me out in front of everyone because when he started singing "Closer to Love" I couldn't contain myself and jumped up and I was the only one standing until I got crowd to stand and party with me. After the song said "who was that girl that got the dance party started?" I said "That was me!" And he asked my name and a ton of stuff and he mentioned me like 3 other times in the night and mentioned me in one of the songs at the end of the night... let's just say it was a PERFECT end to a PERFECT weekend!
This is Mat Kearney explaining the background to his song "Rochester"

This is Mat Kearney singing "Rochester"

SO MUCH FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job with Spring Sing! And that Mat Kearney concert indeed rocked! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete