4.15.2012

Dancing in the Moonlight.

School dances. They are so fun :) Especially Westmont dances. There is something about them where nobody has any inhibitions and just lets go and dances their BRAINS out!!! I love these girls and had such a good time gettin funky on the dance floor with them!

Enjoy the pictures, sorry for the absence recently, and in 3 weeks I will be home from school. Which means I will be back in action on this here blog a lot more. Summer is bringing about a lot of new things. I am excited for this new adventure, but I am going to miss a lot of people when this year comes to a close. 

I am so blessed. I realize that more and more every day.
Oh.. I wonder how Esther and I end up in the middle? Hehe
HAHA these pictures crack me up!
 We like taking pictures with each other... can you tell?
I love my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment