2.18.2012

A McCrazy start to the Weekend.

Mary + Shane McCann
I know it's a little fuzzy, but it's such a great moment.

These are my cousins.

Yes, the both of them.

They just got married and I was absolutely BLESSED to be a bridesmaid in their wedding (hence why this here blog hasn't been updated in a little while. I've been a little busy).

My weekend of fun started on Thursday as I drove down for the rehearsal dinner. This is where the tears began.

I am not kidding when I say this was the most authentic wedding I have ever been to. Mary and Shane are beyond fit for each other. They are an incredible pair that seeks the Lord in all they do. This was evident in their worship-filled ceremony and their love and appreciation for all that were there to support them.

I am so blessed to have the two of then in my life not only as family, but as two of my best friends and as an incredible example to look up to.

I love you Mary and Shane! I am so So SO happy for you guys!!!

Here are a few snapshots from the day (most of them are from my sister's camera, but there are a few from me!)

Juice it Up! Gotta get something healthy in us!
As Mary was getting ready, 
We were playing Mario Kart. What great bridesmaids eh?
Kelcie + Sarah? (I think I got it right, twins... what are you gonna do) + Jade
Maggie + Sarah? Haha I will get it at some point
Mary + Me
Ahhhh yeeeaaahhhh!
She's got style with those kicks.
Well hey here Jade.

Such joy.
Look guys! It's Mr. Royal! How good does he look all clean and new :)
Oh, and cupcakes.. what what!
The florist did an incredible job!
Well done ladies. I believe Emma + Sarah had a bit to do with all 275 of these.
Grandma Jean + Mary
Grammy + Papa
These are my grandparents. Yes, I did say grandparents.
They are lookin' GOOD for 71.
Shane!!! My new cousin! So happy you are now officially family!
Oh, and, hey mom.
Let's just say I was the last to leave the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment