2.28.2012

Party ends tomorrow.

Guys this is it...

Tomorrow is the day that I pick the winner of the gift card.... only problem is, pretty much 2 people have given me ideas. I am working with one idea that was given to me, BUT there is still time!!!

please Please PLEASE let me know your ideas. Seriously, just a quick Facebook message will suffice!!!

Also, theses next few weeks I might be slightly incognito due to the fact that it is that beautiful time of the year I hate to call MIDTERMS. Oh, and I am on the committee for the longest standing tradition at our school, Spring Sing. So to say I am busy is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

Also, get excited... I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled in 2 weeks and of course my mother will be video taping my exit from lala land into the real world. I am hoping we get something good haha.

Anyways, send in your ideas TONIGHT or TOMORROW!!!

Challenge for the day: Be mindful in your attitude in ALL situations. See the good in everything and look past the bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment