2.29.2012

My little leapling :)

Hi, I'm Esther and I'm 5.
I love my Esther girl.
Kelby + Me + Esther + Moe 
WE LOVE ESTHER!!!
So today is a very special day. 

IT'S ESTHER'S BIRTHDAY!!!! And I LOVE birthdays.

But this one is special because it only comes around once every 4 years!!! So this girl... yah, she's 5... and married... and in college. What of it?

Esther, you are my dearest friend and I love you to pieces. I am so happy I got to spend time with you on your special day even if it was just a few hours. You are such a light in my life and an incredibly Godly woman to look up to and have fellowship with. I LOVE YOU BIGGER THAN THE SKY MY BABY GIRL!!!

She showed me this video by the way... you need to watch it... I am obsessed.



PS... there is still time to send in your name ideas so GET ON THAT!

Oh, and the outfit below was crafted and worn by the wonderful Julianne Bandy. She is an artist both in real life and in her clothing (displayed in the picture below).

Dress: Thrifted, Shirt: H&M,
Belt: Thrifted (her mom's vintage coach belt... get out of town)

No comments:

Post a Comment