2.06.2012

SURPRISE!

Shirt: Thrifted, Sweater: Forever21, Pants: LF (on sale),
Shoes: Anthropologie (on sale), Necklace: Free People (on sale)

This is one of my beautiful roommates Kim!
But she is studying infectious diseases... gross.
Julianne. What a joy!
Here's the scoop, I LOVE surprises... more than ANYTHING.

So I may or may not have just spent the last hour and a half watching videos of people surprising their loved ones with the news that they are pregnant haha! Honestly, theses are the best videos to watch. I get so excited as they open their present, or discover that they are looking at a sonogram I feel so much like I am the one receiving the news that I almost jump out of my seat! Now that you know what my guilty pleasure is, you can watch a few of these gems hereherehereherehere, or here.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely just watched all of these. Time well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad haha. Did those videos lead to watching ones of soldiers coming home? Because the trend usually goes Proposal-->Pregnant-->Soldier. It gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete