2.19.2012

A Saturday at home.

Oh how I love to be home. But you know who is happier than I am, my mother.

We decided to keep it cool on our Saturday night in the House of Hormones and pick up some groceries to make a nice fresh dinner.

And I have to make a confession... one of my favorite places on the planet besides my bed and my family room sitting in front of the fire is... you guessed it, VONS. I secretly LOVE going to the grocery store. Besides being surrounded by food just waiting to be cooked, my favorite thing to do at the grocery store you might ask, embarrass whoever I am with.

I think I did a pretty good job at it :)

Oh, and we ran into our adorable 5-year-old cousin CJ.
Oh, so naked.
I will take you down!
Did someone say pudding.
Oh hi! I'm CJ and I'm cute!
Don't believe me?
Well check me out...
Ok, fine, not cute enough?
Sold ya, didn't I :)
After the groceries and visit with CJ, we made... HOMEMADE PIZZA!!!
Those words never bring about something bad.
Beginnings to pear, gorgonzola, candied walnuts (I couldn't eat it), and rocket.
Half margherita, one fourth pepperoni and one fourth pepperoni and bell pepper.
Let's just say... It was a tasty night.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE grocery shopping and i love homemade pizza! we'd get along great ;) love reading your posts hannah! you should call your blog "A Full Life" - cuz that's what you have (based on John 10:10)

    ReplyDelete