2.14.2012

Pink, Red and Hearts All Over.

AnnaHelen
Matching nails and lips baby!

The array of cookies for me and my valentine AnnaHelen!
Today is a beautiful day. Whether you are single or taken, it is an INCREDIBLE day. I know, it is just a "Hallmark Holiday" as they call it, but I never complain at an opportunity to first, wear red lipstick, and second to be intentional about loving on others.

Yes, we are called to do this every day, but let's face it, we are all human. I am the first to step up and say that I fail at that daily, even hourly. BUT, despite my imperfections, I know that I am loved and loved deeply at that.


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
-John 13:34-35


As cheesy as this is, I am gonna say it...

I am so joyful to have Jesus as my Valentine.

(enter in "typical Christian college girl" jokes)

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day. Know that you are deeply and unconditionally loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment